We are involved in the committees of the DWA
At the DWA (Deutsche Vereinigung für Wasserwirtschaft, Abwasser und Abfall e. V. (German Association for Water, Wastewater and Waste), we are actively involved in two working groups of the main committee of “Drainage systems”:
- AG ES-5.9: Structural engineering calculation of drainage systems - ducts
- AG ES-5.7: Structural engineering calculation of drainage systems - profiled walls
Both working groups are under the supervision of the technical committee FA ES-5 Construction .
Our work positively influences compliance with the technical standards
- DWA-A 161Structural engineering calculation of driving pipes:
Yellow print → white print, translations into English, correction sheets
- DWA-A 143-2Renovation of drainage systems outside of buildings, part 2: Structural engineering calculation for the renovation of sewers and channels with lining and assembly procedures:
Yellow print → white print, layouts
Since we translate standards into computer programs, we deal in depth with the contents.
We are involved in the GSTT
IngSoft is GSTT member.
At the GSTT (GERMAN SOCIETY FOR TRENCHLESS TECHNOLOGY E.V.) in the working group GSTT-AG 20-2, we deal with the "requirements for pressure pipe liners": Together, we engineers develop a set of rules for the structural engineering design of liners that are installed during renovations of drinking water and waste water pressure pipes.
We are involved in the committees of the DIN
IngSoft is a DIN member. As a company we support the German Institute for Standardization (DIN) - Deutschen Institut für Normung.
We are also a member of the standardization committees
- DIN: Normenausschuss NA 119-05-37 AA - Renovierung, Reparatur und Erneuerung von Abwasserkanälen und -leitungen (CEN/TC 165/WG 13, CEN/TC 155/WG 17 und ISO/TC 138/WG 12) - Working Committee for Renovation, Repair and Renewal of Pipes and Sewers
- CEN: CEN/TC 165/WG 13 - Renovation and repair of drains and sewers