The modular business solution for your pipe statics
Whether for drinking water or wastewater, as an open channel or a pressure pipe, installed in the trench or trenchless, new installation or renovation: IngSoft EasyPipe is the solution for the structural calculation of your buried pipes.
Latest version: 220.127.116.11 dated 2021-04-08
- is available for download
- creates trust through many years of expertise
- offers diversity and flexibility by considering the latest standards
- ensures safety through a comprehensive verification concept
- offers reliability through the Support team
- gives you time savings through quick and exact calculations
- allows internationalism through multilingual entry and output
IngSoft EasyPipe in images: Screenshots
We have divided the input screen into four divisions: Navigation, Main window, Results and Help. You will find your way "easily" around the clear overview from the first program start.
Our statics software guides you as the user through the navigation tree. In the Main window, you will make the entries, whose validity will be immediately checked by IngSoft EasyPipe.
The integrated Help section with sketches responds in a context-sensitive manner to the position of the cursor. This always gives you helpful hints.
In the lower part of the application window, IngSoft EasyPipe displays a Preview of the most important results. Color-coded fields immediately indicate the fulfilled verifications to you.
The printout of the pipe statics offers the three levels short, medium and long: Thus, you meet the demands of all auditors and clients.
Click on an image for further explanations.
Planning and Engineering Office, Expert Evaluator
An own structural engineering calculation with IngSoft EasyPipe allows you a neutral and realistic assessment of project-specific conditions. IngSoft EasyPipe lets you see both beneficial and adverse parameters. In addition, you can find out other materials that can be used in a more cost-effective way.
Pipe manufacturer and supplier
As early as in the quotation phase, IngSoft EasyPipe supports the realistic estimation of dimensions and material properties. Required reinforcements, desired nominal stiffness (SN) classes or wall thicknesses can be determined quickly, conveniently and precisely. Economic feasibility analysis can be carried out early. In this way, you profit from a minimum cost and material expenditure.
Ordering customer, municipality or test engineer for stability
Contractors regularly propose solutions that are different from the specifications. Quick, in-depth control using IngSoft EasyPipe helps you to properly assess these alternatives and identify risks early on. Plausible comparison calculations secure your approval.
- Economical dimensioning of all materials used
- Computational proof of stability
- Latest state of the art for layout and dimensioning
- Comprehensible long-term documentation/archiving, also for conversions or later construction measures
- Legal compliance, clear responsibilities, unique responsibility of the exhibitor
Internationalism through multilingualism
Our pipe static software IngSoft EasyPipe is flexible. You as the user choose which language version you would like to use. You can find out more about this under