Calculation module A 161 / GW 312 for Jacking Pipes
The calculation module A 161 is used for the static calculation of Jacking Pipes and is based on the 2nd edition of worksheet DWA-A 161 / DVGW GW 312, March 2014 edition. This worksheet is the first set of rules to contain regulations for the static calculation of pipes with partial safety factors in accordance with the Eurocode (semi-probabilistic concept).
The contents of the DWA-A 161 worksheet and the DVGW GW 312 worksheet are the same. Specifically, the programme for pipe statics takes into account
- DWA-A 161 / DVGW GW 312 2014 edition
- Corrections to DWA-A 161 / DVGW GW 312 in May 2017
- Corrections to DWA-A 161 / DVGW GW 312 in October 2017
- Technical Note 4-2019 of DB Netz AG (Special regulations for steel press-through pipes for railway crossings)
- Corrections to DWA-A 161 / DVGW GW 312 in September 2020 (material parameters, via worksheet DWA-A 127-10)
This allows you to examine all jacking methods (shield jacking, flush drilling, HDD, burst lining, etc.) of the regulations on straight and curved routes or as a curved drive.
Multi-layer Pressure Transfer Rings (PTR) in the preliminary design and CSV import of PTR tests are available. Jacking in loose rock and bedrock or mixed soils / transition area can be investigated. The calculation module determines the jacking force iteratively for the construction condition and performs the interaction check.
All required verifications for the operating condition are automatically performed in parallel, if necessary, e.g.
- Fatigue check
- Deformation verification
- Proof of elongations
- Proof of stability
Load-independent boundary conditions such as minimum reinforcement, sectional forces and wall thickness can be checked elegantly with IngSoft EasyPipe.